Wednesday 16 October 2013

A witchy excuse!!

Today we had to imagine that we were a witch or a wizard, and that we had just been caught speeding on our broom by the local Garda. Here are some examples of the excuses we thought up and wrote about:

  • "I have to go Trick-or-treating"
  • "I have to go and fix a leprechaun's rainbow"
  • "I am late to pick up my witch brew"
  • "My frog is in hospital dying of cancer and I am on the way to visit him"
  • "I am going to witchy Vegas"
  • "I have to change my son's nappy"
  • "I am going to my baby's birthday"
  • "I have to go to the toilet"
  • "I'm on my way to Pizza Land for a witches holiday to see the Statue of Pizza"
  • "I'm on my way to put a spell on someone and turn them into a fat elephant"
  • "I am late to get my fried frogs legs for dinner"
  • "My sister is with another witch, if I don't get to her I'll never see her again"
  • "I'm going to a party in New York"
  • "I'm on my way to a funeral"
  • "I am going to Dreamland where all the wizards go for Halloween"
  • "I am late for a meeting in Transylvania"
  • "I'm on my way to Witch Land to take part in a spell contest"
  • "I'm on my way to a magic show""
  • "I am late for a witch meeting"
Some great imagination in Second and Third class!!

No comments:

Post a Comment